Client Engagement Manager
Posted on Thursday, April 6, 2023
At Blueprint, we believe that there is a better way to close real estate transactions, and that buying and selling a home should be as seamless as any other transaction or investment. To create a solution, we combine technology, national title and closing expertise, and innovative insurance solutions to remove the stress, cost, and opacity from title and closing. Put more simply: Blueprint's mission is to use technology and transparency to remove cost, complexity, and confusion in real estate transaction. Founded in January 2017, Blueprint Title operates over a broad, multi-state footprint serving real estate professionals and their end customers.
Our company is made up of passionate, forward-thinking professionals who are excited about being a part of a team that is helping to modernize title and closing processes, and an entire industry! We are looking for new team members who share a passion for modernization, and embody our core values: Collaboration, Empathy, Ownership, Growth, and Innovation. As a member of the Blueprint Title team, you will help us lead the charge in proving that the real estate closing industry is ready for novel technology, lower pricing, and better service.
As a Client Engagement Manager:
You will collaborate with our Sales, Ops, and Tech teams to assist with client intake, onboarding, and implementation. You will serve as a point of contact for select multi-state clients to streamline communication, drive retention, and increase wallet share.
What you may work on:
• Shadow sales and management in final pitch meetings with high-value prospects; document details to aid in client conversion and onboarding
• Review client list/metrics and work with sales team to understand opportunities for revenue expansion
• Work with new clients and our ops team at intake to document and understand client needs and expectations
• Monitor email/slack communications to ensure we are communicating with select clients effectively
• Triaging and responding to client escalations
• Conduct periodic, scheduled client meetings to assess BPTs performance
• Liaise with clients and the Blueprint Tech Team to make sure we are maximizing the value of the Blueprint portal and its client-level tools
What we are looking for in you:
• Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not required
• 2-3 years in a fast-paced, professional setting
• 1-2 years customer service and/or sales experience
• Prior experience as a Transaction Coordinator and/or Escrow Officer
• Qualia experience preferred
• Ability to communicate proactively with teams and clients virtually (Zoom, Slack, etc.)
• Knowledge of closing documentation and process
• Customer-centric attitude
• Process improvement mindset
• Interest in/aptitude for working cross-functionally
What you will get from us
• Competitive compensation package
• Performance-based bonuses and stock options
• 401k plan with employer matching
• Wellness Stipend
• Professional Development Stipend
• 100% employer paid medical coverage for employees
• Dental/Vision coverage and FSA account
• Flexible hours and opportunity to work-from-home
• Unlimited vacation policies
• A variety of growth and development opportunities
• Team events, casual dress code
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
See more open positions at Blueprint Title
Something looks off?