The successful candidate is an energetic professional who enjoys the challenges of working in an entrepreneurial, fast-moving environment. This candidate is experienced in handling a wide range of accounting responsibilities and some office administration duties, while being able to work independently with little or no supervision. The candidate is well organized, flexible, and doesn’t mind wearing multiple hats
· Manage AP and AR functions.
· Creating and issuing invoices to customers.
· Preparing account statements for customers.
· Following up on outstanding payments and answering customer queries.
· Monitoring all payments and preparing monthly billing reports.
· Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply orders are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly monitored.
· Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
· Responsible for ensuring office budgeting objectives are met by tracking expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
· Managing account balances and resolving inconsistencies.
· Assisting contracted Accounting Firm with the preparation of financial reports.
· Updating accounting records with issue invoices, processed payments, new balances, and customer contact information.
Bachelor or Associate degree in Accounting; Previous experience as a billing specialist or in a similar role; knowledge of and proficiency in accounting software such as QuickBooks; working knowledge of accounting standards and relevant legal regulations; strong communication, organizational and time-management skills; ability to work efficiently under pressure; proficient in Microsoft Office and Excel; strong attention to detail.