Lead Distributed Systems Engineer
We're looking for a distributed systems engineer who can lead, build, and scale the infrastructure for TIKI's decentralized data ownership platform. We already have 3.5M+ data NFTs from 1k+ active nodes, and that's just the start. In the next year, this person will be responsible for scaling the system to 1 trillion+ data NFTs for tens of millions of users -- an opportunity to truly own and shape a highly impactful system that will change how people interact with their data.
We're looking for someone who can truly drive projects; someone who is deeply technical and highly creative. And, most importantly, someone who can build. Build. build. build. :)
Oh and everything's open source.
Given how significant this role is in product development, there's the hope & expectation that this teammate would grow into a leadership position as the engineering team expands.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Scale the infrastructure of our distributed systems for on chain ownership and consent through client SDKs associated with trillions of NFTs monthly
- Build secure and efficient data pipelines that can handle _massive_volumes of data
- Bring a deeply creative approach to building systems that able to handle an extremely fast scaling product and exponential growth in data volume overnight (no joke)
- Adapt extremely quickly as the volume of data (and users) scales significantly. We will have to rapidly fix breaks/improve on the fly
- 4+ years of experience working with massive volumes of data
- Meaningful experience working with distributed systems
- Experience working with blockchain technology and/or decentralized apps
- Comfort working in an open-source & entrepreneurial environment