Product Design Lead
We're looking for a talented, passionate product design/UX lead to fully own every part of the user experience with TIKI, from the user's first interaction with TIKI down to the details on how they use the product.
Most importantly, we're looking for someone who will take full ownership, moving extremely quickly (individually and through other people) to get done whatever needs to to create the absolute best experience possible. This person will truly shape every step of the user journey -- and be thrilled with that kind of freedom and responsibility!
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define a seamless user experience from the top of the funnel (first interaction) to their reoccuring experience within the product
- Partner with other teams to design a cohesive strategy and branding experience across every platform users interact with (from our social media platforms to business partners' platforms to our app itself)
- Work closely with the tech team in a similar product manager capacity to prioritize
- Conduct user research (e.g. talk to actual users)
- 3+ years of experience leading UX design for consumer-facing products
- Preferably worked in the data/high tech industry and/or has worked with mobile audiences
- Comfort interacting with very different stakeholders (users, engineers, content strategists, graphic designers, etc.)
- Highly organized and highly creative
- Highly skilled at thinking from the user perspective (e.g. applying best practices/frameworks from psychology, behavioral economics, etc.)