Senior Software Engineer (React.JS)
BOS Framework is a Cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platform that enables tech teams to provision, configure and orchestrate their application and data environments in AWS/Azure with built-in observability, resilience, and compliance, without having to learn IaC or DevOps on the job.
Creating Massive Impact
With BOS, tech-enabled businesses greatly reduce technical debt, assure on-going 99.99% uptime, gain release cycle efficiencies, and save 30 to 80% of the cost and time that goes into building, migrating, and maintaining Cloud environments with fewer tools and resources.
Tools & Technologies
- Vue.JS/ React.Js / Angular
- XCode / Gradle
- Databases: SQL Server
- Use of Web API's, HTML, MVC
Role & Requirements
- Build pixel-perfect, buttery smooth UIs across both mobile platforms.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Reach out to the open source community to encourage and help implement mission-critical software fixes
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality
- Integrate with Native plugins or custom written plugins for specific platforms \
- 4 years or more strong experience on React.JS
- Code Refactoring and awareness of Code Vulnerabilities
- Ability to understand larger architectures
- Experience in writing Test Driven + Modular Code
- Knowledge of API development in .Net (Framework OR Core) is a plus
- Open Source Community contributors will be preferred
- Fluent communication
- 100% Company paid comprehensive medical insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Paid time off
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction
- We have been 100% remote to promote wellness during the COVID pandemic. We expect to start a hybrid work environment later this year
Culture & Values
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at BOS has the capacity to make an impact on the customers
- Result Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other