Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Posted on Monday, March 13, 2023
BOS Framework is a Cloud infrastructure and DevOps automation platform that enables tech teams to provision, configure and orchestrate their application and data environments in AWS/Azure with built-in observability, resilience, and compliance, without having to learn IaC or DevOps on the job.
Creating Massive Impact
With BOS, tech-enabled businesses greatly reduce technical debt, assure on-going 99.99% uptime, gain release cycle efficiencies, and save 30 to 80% of the cost and time that goes into building, migrating, and maintaining Cloud environments with fewer tools and resources.
Roles & Requirements
- Maintenance & upkeep of the office administrative facilities and ensure availability of daily miscellaneous requirements to provide the harmonious work culture for employees.
- Acting as an info-hub for providing administration related information and supervising administrative activities like general admin, verification of stationery stock, petty cash, courier, florist, pest control, housekeeping, etc.
- Preparing purchases for offices and approvals
- Adept at managing the administrative activities involving the purchase of equipment, maintenance of procurement, housekeeping, safety, security, employee induction-facility tour etc.
- Vendor management. Managing housekeeping staff & supplies (Hygiene)
- Track of Movement of people & Material - People by attendance.
- Event Management, organizing meetings, conferences, making travel arrangements and hotel reservations for guests.
- Payment follow up.
- Support for the office management including vendor management, equipment inventory and procurement, event management, workstation set up.
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure cost, quality, and delivery expectations
- Issue Purchase Orders on time
Your Hard Skills
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar role
- Dynamic and able to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Good knowledge of administration
- Highly organised, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- 100% Company paid comprehensive medical insurance for you, your spouse, and children
- Paid time off
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Paid Maternity & Parental leave
- Your voice is heard; no matter your level, we're a team, all going in the same direction
- We have been 100% remote to promote wellness during the COVID pandemic. We expect to start a hybrid work environment later this year
Culture & Values
- Be Open: When knowledge becomes open, we can come together as a team to collaborate around a shared purpose
- Customer Focus: Our customers’ success is our success
- Lead Change: Everyone at BOS has the capacity to make an impact on the customers
- Result Oriented: Driving results in a measurable way ensures we stay focused on the highest impact initiatives
- One Team: We can’t win without each other
See more open positions at BOS Framework
Something looks off?