Product Analytics Manager
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Reporting to the head of Product Analytics, we are seeking an experienced data professional to enable Product and Engineering to deliver the best solutions for Built’s customers. You will be the primary partner for product teams in defining feature success metrics, implementing the data systems to measure them and setting the foundation for data-driven decision making across the product organization. You will also become an expert on the backend data that drives our applications and contribute to analytics projects and deliverables to help accelerate the growth of our business.
- Increase the effectiveness of the product teams you support by serving as key thought partner, ensuring measurement and accurate interpretation of core business KPIs and customer behavior
- Influence product roadmaps by designing and executing deep dive analyses, using advanced analytical techniques to test hypotheses and identify and size opportunities
- Effectively communicate insights and recommendations to cross-functional leaders in your space
- Create self-service dashboards; monitor performance and ensure partner teams are reacting to deviations quickly and strategically
- Help unlock the value of Built’s data assets by working with product and engineering to effectively capture, structure, and utilize data; identify opportunities to enhance product and data architecture to better support internal and external use cases
- Familiarize yourself with and recommend use of value-add external data sets
Skills, Experience & Education:
- 6+ years of experience in an analytical, consulting, or tech role
- Degree in data science, business, economics, information technology, statistics, mathematics or other related field.
- You have expert-level analytical skills and a proven track record of using data to drive customer-facing impact and business results.
- You are a SQL expert and have significant experience with data visualization
- Experience working with DBT, Git and Python is preferred but not required
- You have strong business acumen and the ability to empathize with customers
- You are inquisitive, learn quickly and effectively coach others
- You are results- and action-oriented with the ability to make decisions in ambiguity
- You exemplify the Guiding Principles of Built Technologies - a set of principles that define the culture at Built and which shape all aspects of how we operate
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.
Something looks off?