Director, Revenue Operations
Built is a growth-stage company at the intersection of FinTech and PropTech. We are on a mission to change the way the world gets built with technology and services that streamline the $1.4T U.S. construction industry.
Built’s platform for the construction finance industry modernizes the movement of money between all stakeholders within the construction and real estate process to manage risk and maximize productivity. Built provides software, payments, B2B marketplace, and data solutions to more than 190 of the top financial institutions and hundreds of contractors throughout North America.
In addition to our recent $125M Series D funding and $1.5B valuation, we’re proud to have been named one of Forbes’ Best Startup Employers in America and one of The Tennessean’s 2022 Top Workplaces. Bringing on the “best talent in the world” is at the forefront of our continued growth trajectory—and we want you to be part of it.
Reporting to our Chief Revenue Officer, Built is looking for a data-driven, self-motivated
Director, Revenue Operations to help build and scale our GTM efforts. The Director, Revenue Operations is focused on developing strategies, building tooling, supporting operations, and enabling talent that results in the. This role is responsible for developing and executing revenue strategies, managing revenue systems, and ensuring operational efficiency and growth across the revenue organization. This includes the operations of Sales, Marketing, Customer Success, Professional Services, and Customer Support, as well as the systems that support those teams. The ideal candidate will be process-oriented, accustomed to ambiguity, and have a strong background in revenue operations, sales enablement, systems thinking, and analytics.
- Lead and develop our Revenue Operations team members
- Manage and optimize processes in the “revenue factory”, from lead to closed won to renewal (Marketing, Sales, Renewals, and CX Ops)
- Establish proactive Revenue Operations cadences, along with taking on special projects to drive mission-critical cross-functional issues
- Own all Revenue team technology platforms and tooling, including Salesforce, and the data produced by them, to drive growth and efficiency
- Build scalable processes and systems that will allow Built to achieve revenue targets
- Develop a strong culture of data-driven decision-making throughout the Revenue organization
- Drive annual planning for the revenue organization, including annual and quarterly target setting and headcount planning
- Lead regular forecasting efforts for revenue organization
- Lead territory management and quota-setting processes
- Actively build and develop a world-class revenue operations team
- Lead continual improvement of Built’s sales methodology, including lead management, prospecting, renewals, cross-selling and up-selling
- Develop and action productivity and performance reporting of sales management, individuals, and account opportunities
- Oversee sales team productivity and track critical KPIs: close rate, pipeline growth, upsell, cross-sell, churn rate, etc
- Establish highly repeatable and scalable sales processes, automation, and methodologies for implementation across business units for pipeline opportunity identification, build, and progression
- Conduct historical reviews of account performance, account segmentation, prioritization, and facilitate win/loss analysis
- Lead efforts related to sales enablement and training for the Revenue team members
- Lead sales incentive and compensation planning for the Revenue team
- Lead efforts to improve our sales approval and pricing processes
Skills & Requirements
- 5+ years experience leading RevOps in SaaS software - startup experience preferred, 8+ years experience in Sales/Revenue Operations
- Desire to build a long-term, scalable revenue organization at the ground level
- Ability to build highly credible executive relationships across teams and
- Strong business and financial acumen
- People leadership experience
- Insatiable curiosity
- Exceptionally high standards
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly establish deep and genuine, executive-level relationships
- The rare opportunity to radically disrupt an industry
- Competitive benefits including: uncapped vacation, health, dental & vision insurance, and 401k
- Robust compensation package including base salary, quarterly bonus, and equity
- Flexible working hours, paid family leave, ERGs & Mentorship opportunities
- Learning grant program to support ongoing professional development
Our company is made up of passionate people who are driven in a variety of disciplines—and each of them brings their unique perspective to everything they do. Creating a safe and inclusive workplace is critical to the success of our company and of our employees, so it’s our aim to recruit, hire and promote without bias against race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law. As we learn and as we grow, we’re committed to ensuring that these ideals are at the forefront of everything we do.
When you apply to a job on this site, the personal data contained in your application will be collected by Built Technologies (“Controller”). Your personal data will be processed for the purposes of managing Controller’s recruitment related activities, which include setting up and conducting interviews and tests for applicants, evaluating and assessing the results thereto, and as is otherwise needed in the recruitment and hiring processes.
Your personal data will be shared with Greenhouse Software, Inc., a cloud services provider located in the United States of America and engaged by Controller to help manage its recruitment and hiring process on Controller’s behalf.
Your personal data will be retained by Controller as long as Controller determines it is necessary to evaluate your application for current or future employment. You have the right to request access to your personal data, to request that your personal data be rectified or erased, and to request that processing of your personal data be restricted. You also have to right to data portability.
For California residents: Please note that Controller does not sell your personal data or share it with third parties outside of Greenhouse Software, Inc.