Content Production Intern
Nashville, TN, USA
Posted on Wednesday, January 25, 2023
Bunches is looking for a Content Production Intern who has deep knowledge of audio and video editing, content planning, and social media production.
You’re looking for a content production internship that will have an outsized impact at a high-growth company in the consumer, creators, and crypto space.
The right person will be familiar with audio and video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite tools, Final Cut Pro, etc.) as well as have an editing eye for social media content.
- Edit short-form and long-form content videos
- Assist in editing audio content
- Assist in building content strategy, ideation, and execution
- Assist in creating content and marketing materials
- Ability to edit and post short-form and long-form videos
- Working knowledge of video editing software (Adobe Creative Suite, Final Cut Pro, DaVinci Resolve, etc.)
- Working knowledge of creating content for social media platforms, particularly YouTube, Instagram and TikTok.
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Strong creative eye and sensibility for design and editorial that works on each platform
- Experience in working cross-functionally and collaborating
- Experience creating content, working with marketing, design, and talent