Senior Engineer (Java)
Core10 is looking for a Senior Software Engineer who will assist us with the design, development, and implementation of software solutions.
Core10 is a rapidly growing, full-service tech company headquartered in Nashville, TN. We specialize in software development, API integration and SaaS implementation and customer success services to the best financial services and Fintech organizations in North America. We are also an industry leader with our banking platform, Accrue: a digital lending and account opening platform for community banks, credit unions, Fintechs, and consumers. In addition, our product Mesh enables banks to manage integrations in one secure location, unlocking new possibilities for innovation and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Write high quality code using Java in a DevOps/test-driven development mindset focused on automation.
- Work on agile-scrum project teams to deliver software features and enhancements.
- Work with cloud and hybrid infrastructures that would allow you to help the team architect systems that are scalable both to current and future demand.
- Design and/or review new APIs and upgrade existing APIs to be compliant with industry standards.
- Evolve the APIs to create multiple self-contained product modules that can be used by the customer independently or together.
- Ensure compliance of APIs to the Open API specification and standards like FDX.
- Conduct code reviews and coach engineers.
- Write acceptance criteria and extend pipelines to ensure compliance with Open API specifications.
- Take responsibility for the accuracy and completeness of all developer documentation, tutorials, code libraries and sample code.
- Contribute to best-in-class documentation, tutorials, code libraries and sample code
Qualifications & Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience as a Full Stack Developer, including Java
- 5+ years of experience designing Restful APIs using API description tools such as Swagger, RAML, API Blueprint, etc. at SaaS or Enterprise Software companies.
- Experience with working in agile environments
- Ability to write code to test APIs
- Kubernetes / Docker / Microservices experience and the ability to manage and deploy Kubernetes services using Helm or other related frameworks
- Experience with Gitlab, CI/CD exposure and shell scripting
- Familiarity with iOS and Android app development. Deployment automation and support for the Google Play Store and Apple App Store a plus.
- Familiarity with relational database design and technologies including NoSQL, MongoDB and PostgreSQL
- Proven background developing solutions in a cloud environment, including knowledge of AWS Services (Lambda, EKS, ECS, EC2, DynamoDb, Kinesis, SNS, SQS, API Gateway, CloudFormation, CloudFront, S3, and IAM services).
- Banking or Fintech experience
- EKS, EC2, Athena, Kinesis (streams and firehose), SNS, SQS, API Gateway, CloudFormation, CloudFront, S3, and IAM services experience
- Microservices architecture experience
- Work From Home (100% remote!)
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
At this time, we are not accepting applicants in the state of Colorado, New York or California.
Something looks off?