Senior Salesforce Developer
Core10 is looking for a Senior Salesforce Engineer to join our growing team and assist in design, development and architecture with our product, Accrue.
Core10, founded in 2016, is a rapidly growing U.S.-based provider of lending, account opening, and BaaS products, as well as software development services. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Core10 is the trusted, easy button partner for banking digital transformation and innovation. The company’s Accrue platform provides an omnichannel digital lending and deposit account opening solution to help elevate and streamline banking operations. Its Mesh middleware layer gives banks a flexible, modern infrastructure to connect their entire technology ecosystem with their core. Supporting their product lines, Core10's professional services team has years of experience building APIs and core connectivity as well as custom software product development.
What you’ll do:
- Recommend, implement, test, and deploy Apex classes and triggers
- Control the adaptability of API's for integration of information and processes so data flows to 3rd party application and G/L
- Design & implement web-based interfaces utilizing LWC, Apex code, Web Services, etc.
- Work with non-Salesforce developers and data team to connect our Salesforce app with our integration layer
- Test and QA changes to Salesforce in sandbox and production deployments
- Understand and implement integration APIs to communicate with internal/external components
- Translate technical concepts and conduct complex interpersonal interactions often involving moderately to highly complex or technical topics
- Ensure compliance with regulations and internal security policies
Qualifications & Experience:
- 5+ years direct experience with Salesforce architecture components
- Experience in depth Salesforce programming with LWC, Aura, Apex, SOQL, Visualforce, APIs
- Hands on knowledge to build complex business processes using Salesforce Flows.
- High availability for error resolution and technical support at tier 2 and tier 3 levels
- LWC, Aura, Apex, Visualforce development experience
- Experience managing projects, timelines, people within a software or SaaS company
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Experience automating workflow§ Strong knowledge of APIs (REST, SOAP)
- Strong commitment to system and process scalability as well as surrounding governance
- Multiple Salesforce Certifications
- Canvas Apps experience
- Fintech or Banking experience
- Technical writing or professional business writing experience
- Work From Home (100% remote!)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Collaborative culture: virtual & optional in-person events, retreats & swag
- Training & Development
- Individual Training Budget
- Technical Book Club & other study groups
- Certifications are encouraged with bonuses
- Mentoring Program with bi-weekly 1:1s
- Up-to-date technologies, tools, and methodologies
- Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
- Flexible PTO plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.