Core10 is seeking an Implementation Analyst who will work within an energetic professional services team for our client, a market-leading Software as a Service (SaaS) company and will be responsible for designing and configuring the software platform for our client’s customers in response to their specific business requirements. The role is a mix of client-facing consultative work and behind the scenes platform design, configuration, data analysis, and data manipulation.
Core10 is a rapidly growing, full-service tech company headquartered in Nashville, TN. We specialize in software development, API integration and SaaS implementation and customer success services to the best financial services and Fintech organizations in North America. We are also an industry leader with our banking platform, Accrue: a digital lending and account opening platform for community banks, credit unions, Fintechs, and consumers. In addition, our product Mesh enables banks to manage integrations in one secure location, unlocking new possibilities for innovation and growth.
What You'll Do:
- Analyze client legacy data sets to understand the impact of the data on system design
- Work with Microsoft Excel to map, collate, and normalize disparate data sets for import into the platform
- Provide consultative system design and industry best practice recommendations throughout an implementation
- Hold both client customers and internal team members accountable to project timelines and budgets
- Work with multiple customer implementations concurrently
- Analyze and understand client data as an important factor that influences a client's system design; data relationships and the interplay between data and business requirements
- Document client requirement
- Configure the platform in response to requirements
- Organization, effective time management, and ability to multi-task
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving abilities
- Comfort with Microsoft Excel, familiarity with basic Excel functions
- Ability to adapt to rapidly evolving situations
- Strong sense of personal responsibility and ownership over your work
- Willingness and love of learning new technology, new processes and procedures, and new business models
- Bachelors Degree from accredited college or university
- Banking or Fintech experience
- Advanced Excel skills (V, X-look-ups, Pivot tables)
- Experience with CRM tool
- Work From Home (100% remote!)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Collaborative culture: virtual & optional in-person events, retreats & swag
- Training & Development
- Individual Training Budget
- Technical Book Club & other study groups
- Certifications are encouraged with bonuses
- Mentoring Program with bi-weekly 1:1s
- Up-to-date technologies, tools and methodologies
- Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
- Flexible PTO plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
At this time, we are not accepting applicants in the state of Colorado, New York or California.
Something looks off?