Core10, founded in 2016, is a rapidly growing U.S.-based provider of lending, account opening, and BaaS products, as well as software development services. Headquartered in Nashville, TN, Core10 is the trusted, easy button partner for banking digital transformation and innovation. The company’s Accrue platform provides an omnichannel digital lending and deposit account opening solution to help elevate and streamline banking operations. Its Mesh middleware layer gives banks a flexible, modern infrastructure to connect their entire technology ecosystem with their core. Supporting their product lines, Core10's professional services team has years of experience building APIs and core connectivity as well as custom software product development.
- Work From Home (100% remote!)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Collaborative culture: virtual & optional in-person events, retreats & swag
- Training & Development
- Individual Training Budget
- Technical Book Club & other study groups
- Certifications are encouraged with bonuses
- Mentoring Program with bi-weekly 1:1s
- Up-to-date technologies, tools and methodologies
- Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
- Flexible PTO plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
At this time, we are not accepting applicants in the state of Colorado, California or New York.