Senior Engineer (PHP) - part-time 1099
Core10 is looking for a Senior PHP Engineer who will assist us with an ongoing project on a contract basis.
Core10 is a rapidly growing, full-service tech company headquartered in Nashville, TN. We specialize in software development, API integration and SaaS implementation services to the best financial services and Fintech organizations in North America. We are also an industry leader with our banking platform, Accrue: a digital lending and banking SaaS provider for community banks, credit unions, Fintechs, and consumers. In addition, our product Mesh enables banks to manage integrations in one secure location, unlocking new possibilities for innovation and growth.
What you’ll do:
- Write high quality code using PHP Laravel-based MVC architecture
- Work on agile-scrum project teams to deliver software features and enhancements.
- Work with on-premise, cloud and hybrid Infrastructures that would allow you to help the team architect systems that are scalable both to current and future demand.
Qualifications & Experience:
- 6+ years’ experience as a PHP Developer
- Experience working in agile environments with Linux, Apache, PHP, MySQL
- Knowledge of relational databases: SQL, MySQL, MariaDb, etc...
- Experience working with and creating single page applications (SPAs) with React
- Banking or Fintech experience
- Core integrations experience
- Experience with PHP version is EOL (7.1) planned version (7.4) nearing EOL by Nov '22
- Statistics background
- Experience with Azure/AWS
- Work From Home (100% remote!)
- Health Care Plan (Medical, Dental & Vision) for employee (a significant portion of employee only paid) and family (paid in part)
- Collaborative culture: virtual & optional in-person events, retreats & swag
- Training & Development
- Individual Training Budget
- Technical Book Club & other study groups
- Certifications are encouraged with bonuses
- Mentoring Program with bi-weekly 1:1s
- Up-to-date technologies, tools and methodologies
- Parental Leave (Maternity & Paternity)
- Flexible PTO plan
- Retirement Plan (401k)
Core 10, Inc. does not discriminate in employment matters based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, military service eligibility, veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, or any other protected class. We support workplace diversity.
At this time, we are not accepting applicants in the state of Colorado, New York or California.