Posted on Friday, October 21, 2022
About the CompanyTake risks. Disrupt. Make an impact. These are the core philosophies on which the foundation of Enexor is built. Enexor BioEnergy is a venture-backed startup located just outside of Nashville, TN. We have developed a first-of-its-kind, renewable energy and carbon conversion solution to help solve the world's organic and plastic waste problem and provide more clean, distributed energy and clean water solutions. We are looking for driven and interesting people to join our team who are not afraid to do something that has never been done before.
About the Role
We are looking for a self-motivated individual to join and support our fabrication team in building innovative products based on a production schedule. Fabricator responsibilities include reading engineering drawings, ensuring parts are available, assembling builds, and ensuring assigned projects are produced within the timeline required. You will work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment both independently and cross-functionally.
- Fabricate stainless steel and other metal parts as indicated by the engineer and blueprints including pipe and sheet metal
- Read prints, engineering plans, and blueprints
- Prepare fabricated metals for welding
- Handle inventory, work in process and waste material
- Assists with material handling and job staging
- Ensure proper shop maintenance
- Use a forklift when necessary to retrieve and move materials
- Handle any and every necessary objective to fulfill the needs of the company and its stakeholders
- High School Diploma
- 2+ years of experience in a fabrication shop
- Experience using hand tools and metal fabrication tools (band saws, drill presses, press brakes, grinding, etc.)
- Experience in using electrical or manual tools (saws, squares, calipers, drills, etc.)
- Ability to read and interpret technical documents and engineering drawings (CAD, Inventor, Autodesk)
- Willingness to learn products and their characteristics
- Demonstrates an acumen for organization, communication, and ability to follow processes
- Must be able to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stoop, bend, kneel, squat, sit, walk, and climb for extended periods of time
- General electrical wiring knowledge and experience are a plus
- Certification to drive a forklift is a plus
- OSHA courses a plus
- Familiarity with MIG and TIG processes is a plus
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance Stipend (QSEHRA)
See more open positions at Enexor BioEnergy
Something looks off?