Manager Product Development
About the Company
Take risks. Disrupt. Make an impact. These are the core principles upon which the foundation of Enexor was built. Enexor BioEnergy is a venture-backed startup located just outside of Nashville, TN. We have developed a first-of-its-kind, renewable energy and carbon conversion solution to help solve the world's organic and plastic waste problem and provide more clean, distributed energy and clean water solutions. We are looking for driven and interesting people to join our team who aren’t afraid to do something that’s never been done before.
About the Role
We are looking for an extremely talented product developer to lead and manage the development and launch of Enexor products. Ideal candidates will have experience successfully developing and launching integrated systems or complex mechanical products. You must also be comfortable operating in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment where titles mean little and the team, results, and getting your hands dirty mean everything. You must know your craft, be confident in your abilities, and execute with a high degree of excellence. Finally, you must love working with people, and they should love working with and for you.
- Take ownership of developing Enexor products from inception to launch.
- Develop and execute a product development road map leveraging our team’s and product’s capabilities.
- Manage the development team, scope, cost, and launch schedule of current product generations and new product iterations.
- Lead cross-functional teams by coaching and mentoring team members to achieve objectives and key results.
- Evaluate ideas and initiatives and escalate those worthy of attention across the company.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, manufacturing, business development, and executive leadership to execute a successful go-to-market strategy.
- Help plan for Enexor’s growth by researching, identifying, and selecting potential technology partners and integrations.
- Effectively communicate strategy and progress to executives, board members, and stakeholders.
- Bachelor's or Master's of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, or Systems Engineering (or related experience).
- Relevant experience developing and/or managing products and teams through the development lifecycle from inception to launch.
- MBA, PMP, and other professional certifications are beneficial but not required.
- Early-stage equity ownership opportunities
- Competitive compensation
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Health Insurance Stipend (QSEHRA)
This position is based in Franklin, TN.
Please reply with an email to email@example.com describing why you think this position might be a good match for you. Also, provide any other information that will demonstrate your ability to perform the tasks above. Please send a cover letter and resume.