About the Company
About the Role
We are looking for extremely talented mechanical engineers, from recent graduates to mid-career and senior levels, to help develop, build, and bring to market distributed renewable energy and carbon conversion products. You will directly participate in designing products and integrating systems that help solve of the world's biggest problems in energy and sustainability using a distributed model. You will work in a fast-paced, hyper-growth startup environment. You will collaborate with a talented team of engineers and technicians who demonstrate superb technical competency and aren't afraid to take risks. Engineering areas of emphasis include (but are not limited to):
- Electrical/Controls Engineering
- Combustion and Emissions Development
- Filtration Technology
- Solid fuel delivery and ash removal systems
- Structural design and layout
- Thermal Management
- New product development research
You are an ideal candidate if you want to design and integrate complex mechanical systems with an interest in business and the potential to lead. Finally, you must love working with people, and they should love working with and for you.
- Take ownership of designing and/or integrating assigned components, systems, or products from inception to production.
- Conduct cost analysis and manage bills of materials for for assigned components, systems, products.
- Analyze the design and performance of mechanical systems and integrations using the full spectrum of analysis tools including (but not limited to) CAD, FEA, CFD, MATLAB, and others.
- Design testing protocols and build test cells to validate designs and analyze test results.
- Provide technical support for the business development process as needed by the CEO and business development team.
- Prepare and deliver reports on work progress, test results, problems, and solutions.
- Effectively communicate ideas, designs, proposals, test results, and recommendations for team members and external stakeholders.
- BS or MS in Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Systems Engineering, or other relevant technical fields.
- Relevant experience in the design and/or integration of complex mechanical systems.
- P.E., MBA, PMP, and other professional certifications are beneficial but required.
- Potential early-stage equity ownership opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance Stipend (QSEHRA)