About the Company:
Take risks. Disrupt. Make an impact. These are the core principles upon which the foundation of Enexor was built. Enexor BioEnergy is a venture-backed startup located just outside of Nashville, TN. We have developed a first-of-its-kind, renewable energy, and carbon conversion solution to help solve the world's organic and plastic waste problem and provide more clean, distributed energy and clean water solutions. We are looking for driven and interesting people to join our team who aren’t afraid to do something that’s never been done before.
Coordinate, organize, and manage operations and business development initiatives and activities for the CEO, operations, business development team, and external parties with a level of professionalism and positive attitude that positively reflects on the team and organization.
The Operations Coordinator will support the executive and operations teams in a collaborative working relationship by coordinating internal and external activities to make operations and business development initiatives and activities more efficient and better organized. You will directly participate in the high-level, day-to-day business of the company by organizing the operations and business development calendars and task lists; collecting, organizing, and reviewing deliverables; and facilitating outreach and external relations with the executive team, customers, and partners. Additionally, you will organize and attend events and meetings and facilitate actions relevant to business development and operations. Ideally, you are creative, outgoing, tech-savvy, highly organized, a strong communicator, and able to strike a realistic balance among multiple priorities in an early-stage environment. Finally, you will be trusted to exercise discretion and good judgment in a variety of executive and business development situations.
- Exercise good judgment and discretion to handle high level matters such as confidential or sensitive information or decisions directly impacting the global operations of the company.
- Coordinate and synchronize schedules, tasks, and events to provide team members with situational awareness and flexibility, including (but not limited to) meetings, events, deadlines, travel accommodations, and other activities required from the team.
- Maintain and manage a comprehensive list of contacts and action items to include key milestones, dates, and contractual action items.
- Conserve the team’s time by reading, researching, collecting, and analyzing information as needed and in advance (when possible).
- Function well in a high-paced environment by responding to emails, texts, and phone calls, assisting the team as needed, and (in some situations) taking communications from outside of regular hours.
- Gather, organize, review, and edit team-produced deliverables to support our objectives using Microsoft Office programs to ensure documents, pitch decks, presentations, and spreadsheets are error-free and meet our standards before “going live.”
- Draft and prepare correspondence and announcements for internal distribution, customers, and business partners involving business development and operations.
- Prepare expense reports, budgets, and other deliverables at the direction of leadership to meet reporting or contractual requirements.
- Utilize time management and communication skills to ensure that you can meet individual deadlines and that the operations and business development teams are on track to meet timelines.
- Represent our organization and team by greeting and welcoming executive-level guests in person or on the phone, answering and directing inquiries, and practicing exceptional follow-through skills and sound judgment.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree requiredAdvanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Proficiency in utilizing Google Workspace, Slack, and other team collaboration platforms or a willingness to learn new systems and platforms.
- Flexible hours as dictated by the needs of business for projects and meetings.
- 1-2 years’ experience in coordinating or administrative roles reporting directly to management.
- Reliable time-management skills and experience to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once
- Business sense - has a strong business sense and can decipher priorities and make sound judgment calls when needed.
- Commitment to excellence - performs duties at the highest level possible consistently.
- Excellent communicator – outgoing and able to interact with people of all levels in a confident, professional manner.
- Trustworthy - demonstrate ability and temperament to work with sensitive information.
- Team player - have team-oriented experience and approach.
- Service focus - dedicated to meeting the expectations of senior executives by maintaining effective relationships with interested parties.
- Multiplier - Ability to creatively solve problems with a sense of urgency.
- Possible early-stage equity opportunities
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health Insurance Stipend
- 401K with matching
Something looks off?