Senior Machine Learning Engineer
The Senior Machine Learning Engineer is responsible for assisting in the development, maintenance, and improvement of machine learning models/agents and the infrastructure that makes up and wraps the learning framework. The position calls for close collaboration with machine learning research scientists and engineers on enhancements to our learning platform.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Write customized production ready machine learning software for Lirio’s product offering (30%)
- Implement novel customizations to state-of-the-art deep learning (DL) and reinforcement learning (RL) algorithms to match Lirio’s product requirements (15%)
- Conduct experiments to test feasibility and performance of these customized prototypes (5%)
- Store, retrieve, and manipulate internal and external data for analysis and model building (10%)
- Run benchmark machine learning algorithms (5%)
- Test and modify existing machine learning models, correct errors and bugs, and improve computational efficiency and predictive performance (30%)
- Discuss and understand the machine learning requirements of Lirio’s product vision (5%)
- Regular and reliable attendance.
Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- 3-5 years industry experience
- Master's Degree in Computer Science
- Solid understanding of machine learning, deep learning, object oriented programming, software engineering, etc.
- Version control
- Technical writing
- Collaborative / team oriented
- Good time-management skills
- Ability to prioritize
- Innovative / out of the box thinking and problem solving
- Advanced Technical Computer Skills