Accountfully is your fully outsourced accounting firm. We do the day-to-day work of professional accountants and bookkeepers while serving as a long-term strategic partner to help our clients navigate complex financial challenges and opportunities.
At Accountfully - "People are Greater than Numbers" and we pride ourselves on having a culture that is engaging, fun, and collaborative for our teams. We also understand the importance of work life balance.
The Accounting Manager position is a fully remote position. If you happen to live in Charleston, SC or Nashville, TN, we would love for you to consider working a hybrid model out of one of our local offices.
Our Accounting Managers have extensive accounting experience which they leverage to lead and expand client relationships. In addition to overseeing client relationships and conducting Financial Review meetings, they are expected to be their clients’ strategic advisor and way finder. Internally, Accounting Managers work closely with Senior Leadership streamline processes, manage our team, and drive client satisfaction.
Our future Accounting Manager will have skills and experience in these areas:
- Mastery of Basic Accounting Functions (A/P, A/R, Payroll, Sales Tax, Bank Reconciliations)
- Mastery of Month End Financial Statement Close
- Extensive Inventory Knowledge (COGS Entry, Inventory Reconciliation, Margin Analysis)
- Financial Statement Review, Analysis & Interpretation
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Financial Modeling
- Advisory Services
- Industry-Specific knowledge
- Advanced systems knowledge (QuickBooks Online, Amazon, Shopify, Fathom, DEAR)
- Income Tax Knowledge
- Market Trend Awareness
- Management Experience
- Comfortable Providing & Receiving Feedback
- Client Relationship & Profitability Management
Our Future Accounting Manager Will Have:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- 6+ years of accounting experience.
Accountfully benefits include; medical, dental vision coverage, short term disability insurance, retirement plan with a company match, a generous vacation policy, and high growth environment that lets you work independently and with a team.
If you have these skills and want to work with a team that believes in a healthy work life balance while serving a talented community of entrepreneurs and creatives, then this position may be a great fit for you!